When I started this blog, to be honest, I did not expect it would turn out to be what it is now. This was just something for me to put in my two cents into whatever topic filled my mind at the time. I certainly never thought that I would receive any kind of recognition for it or the fact that there would be people who would ready it.
I am not an aspiring writer, nor do I have any agenda to become one, its just a hobby. Although look at it now, I can certainly say that it is a bit of an accomplishment. Not to be boastful or anything but having an Awards Page dedicated to WordPress nominations and count of followers, certainly suggests that I must be doing something right.
I have received quite a few nominations the time the blog has been up. At this point, I would like to thank Sarah Warsi this one.
Sarah is a fellow blogger and it is certainly an honor to receive a nomination from such an impressive and engaging writer.
Through her blog, Sarah tries to bring a little sunshine into what is truthfully an ever degrading world. Her posts are truthfully remarkable. I suggest that you have a look whenever you can. You will recognize some of her content that has been re-blogged on this very space.
As with all the other nominations, there are rules.
The rules of the award to continue the virtual chain of blogger admiration and acknowledgement.
- Thank the person the nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules
- Display the award on your post of the award
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them
7 Fact about myself.
- I hate the world ‘Talent’. While I would use it to describe someone else, I would not accept that acknowledgement for myself. It’s not about being falsely meek or humble. It is just that I know myself well enough to honestly tell you, I’m not.
- I can sketch rather well… (Sssssh… that is a secret. Just between us.)
- I am not a people person. I get along better with animals than with people. I have 4 cats, a dog and a pigeon.
- I have a keen interest in alternative technology and engines for cars. This means that even though I’m a Petrol-Head/Gear-head, I do like electric cars. In fact I hope to invent something that will make alternative technology viable.
- I hope to build my own car one day.
- I dream of being a pilot. Have been since I was kid. The dream has not diminished.
- I am extremely shy around women.
- An Inner Beauty Blog – This amazing blog follows the life of Alicia Monique Blanco. A former beauty queen and most recently a contestant on a reality TV show. I always enjoy reading her posts.
- Wander Lust Hop – A photo blog of a Flight Attendant working for Emirates Airlines.
- Dreamspinner ExtraOrdinaire – A beautiful poetic blog
- Noble Themes – Another blog full of original, well written and thought provoking poetry. Well worth a look.
- Blonde And Curious – Kat, an American Flight Attendant, posts really engaging articles about the places she visits.
- Miss Westberg – Another photo blog following a flight attendant.
- The Kitty Blogger – Who does not like cats?.. We all love cats on the internet. They’re fun.
- Perfect The Days – A Sri Lankan blogger that posts awesome articles on important topics.
- BravoBenny08 – A good friend and co-worker who posts amazing and expressive articles about his travels.
- My Dirty Kitch’n – I like to eat.. No secret there.. So who does not enjoy a good blog about easy and simple recipes?…
- KimberlyJerz – If you a someone who like to keep fit or if you are looking to do so, this is the blog for you. Kimberly posts articles about workouts, meals, etc. There is even a section about beauty tips.
- The Daily Think – An awesome blog where the articles will keep your thoughts processing for a while.
- LDN Rose – a London based blog.
- Marina Kanavaki – A great blog by Marina for design and painting.
Please continue to ‘pass the baton’ and extend this award to any blogger(s) that has had an impact on your life in a positive and fulfilling way.