As you can guess, much like the Liebster Award a few months ago, I have been given another one – The Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
My awarder, Don Charisma.
Don is a talented and amazing blogger who has received this same award 5 times.
Thank you so much. I’m humbled to have even made your list.
Well to accept, much the Liebster Award, there is something that needs to be done.
Directions for you to accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Display the Award on your Blog. – (Job Done I think)
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you
I’m awarding this “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award” to :
Congrats to you all. You deserve it. 🙂
- Seth Adam Smith – http://sethadamsmith.com/about/
- Monica Renee Watson – http://monicareneewatson.com/writer/
- Donna Lazarescu – http://modeldonna.wordpress.com/about/
- CaveGirlMBA – http://cavegirlmba.com/about/
- Adele (An Unfiltered Musing) – http://newsmuseblog.wordpress.com/about/
- Chandler Rabens – http://chandler-rabens.com/bio/
- Marissa Riback – http://marissariback.com/about-me/
- That Guy Noman – http://thatguynoman-blog.com/faqs/
- Ripples Of Truth – http://ripplesoftruth.wordpress.com/about-the-author/
- Dance With The Rain – http://itsallhers.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/sharing-the-addiction/
- EatArtDaily – http://eatartdaily.com/about-me/
- Once Upon Your Prime – http://thequotegal.wordpress.com/about/
- Cristian Mihai – http://cristianmihai.net/about/
- Culture Monk – http://culturemonk.com/about/
- Nadsonapprentice – http://nadsonapprentice.wordpress.com/about/
Seven Interesting things about me
Oh Dear. This one can be tricky. Don’t really think there is anything that interesting to tell about me. However, here goes:
- I’m Sri Lankan, have a Sri Lankan passport but I don’t speak a word of Sinhalese (native language). I only speak English.
- Ever since I was 5, I’ve lived in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- I live with my parents. Saves on rent. Trust me, over here in Dubai, its the way to go.
- I sketch, paint and play guitar, but I’m not that good at either. 🙂
- I sing, but made a vow never to sing again in public. 😛
- I drive an Alfa Romeo 156.. (Some might find that interesting)
- I have 3 cats, a dog, 2 pigeons, a hamster and 11 finches.
Well that’s about it. Thank you to Don Charisma again for this award. I’m humbled to even be in the list.