I’ve never heard of this award, nor ever been nominated for one. I would have to give thanks to CaveGirlMBA for the nomination.
According CaveGirlMBA’s post, conditions for accepting the award / nomination were simple:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs notify your nominees.
Well without further ado, here are my answers to CaveGirlMBA’s questions
1. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
I always wanted to be a pilot. Still do. When the chance arises, you can be sure that I will jump at it.
2. What does it say on your business card now? How far is that from your dream job?
It says Public Relations Officer. Not too far. I work for a private jet firm, so I get to deal with a lot of pilots in my job and get quite a few tips and insights. I will become a pilot. That you can be sure. I won’t give up until I do. 🙂
3. How would you explain interest rates to a four-year old?
I give you 2 candy bars, you have to give me 3 candy bars.
4. Would you rather choose ten weeks of holiday or a ten-percent increase in net salary?
The ten percent increase. It will last longer than 10 weeks. 😛
5. Is there any company you really admire, but whose products you still do not buy?
And is there any company you really detest, but whose products you still buy?
Toyota. And the company that detest is, hmm… can’t say that there is anyone at the moment.
6. How would you define the limit between corporate gifts and bribery? Is it monetary value only?
Well, I think if its too extravagant, then its bribery. But then its not the just the value of the gift but also the nature of the gift as well.
7. Suit & tie or business casual? Or bikini? Or…?
Not sure there. What does Jeans and a T-shirt come under?
8. What was the coolest thing you ever bought? Why?
My Alfa Romeo 156.
9. What was the most expensive thing you ever bought? How long did it take until you got used to having it?
My Alfa Romeo. Yes I do tend to find it familiar after 4 years, but still there are those moments when you sit in it and think, ‘Man, this is something special.”
10. Please complete the following sentence:
Money is….., and success is ……
I have no clue. This the 1st time I’m hearing it.
Now, what’s next on the list?… Yes, picking 10 nominees. Chances are if you’re reading this, you already know who you are…. Haha…
Here are my questions for you.
1. What is the reason you started your blog?
2. If you were a super hero Marvel or DC, which one would you be?
3. What was your dream job as a kid? Did you make it there yet? If not, how close to your dream job are you?
4. If you won the lottery, what will the be the 1st thing that you will buy?
5. What do you think is your weirdest personality quirk?
6. From the TV show ‘Friends’, which Friend are you?
7. Ever been in the friend-zone? Did you get out of it and how?
8. What has two hands, a round face, always runs, but stays in place? (5 letters)
9. If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I? (7 letters)
10. Its been around for millions of years, but its no more than a month old. What is it? (4 letters)
Excuse the riddles. I thought I’d make it interesting and test your minds a little.
Have fun answering the questions and look forward to you next posts.