If you’re a fan of the original NCIS tv series and the Transporter movies or simply have watched them, you know the concept of what I’m talking about. Personal rules. Something to follow as a guideline for life, work, etc. You’ll notice that in those shows, the really cool guy is the one with the rules; Gibbs, Frank, they followed them and only got into trouble when the rules were not followed.
I decided that I need the same sort of structure so I made up some rules to follow.
- Always treat everyone as equal; the same, irrespective of their class, culture, etc…
- Always remember rule #1. 😛
- Always carry a knife.
- Your knife is a tool; not a weapon.
- Trust everyone, just don’t trust the devil inside them.
- Never rely on family.
- Never make promises you cannot keep or don’t intend on keeping.
- Always mean what you say or don’t say anything at all.
- Never take anything for granted.
- There’s no such things as coincidences.
- Never break the gentleman’s code.
- Take care of the machine, it’ll take care of you.
- Don’t wait for change. Be the change.
- If you truly love someone, you will let her go.
- If something is too good to be true; it probably is.
(I’ll keep adding them here as I get them… )
As it stands, those are the rules I’m going to follow..
Categories: It's just Me...